Attorney Alejandro Padua
- I have defended the rights and fought for justice of the Hispanic community since 2007 with implacable work ethic and devotion. Those working characteristics resulted in the nickname "The Machine" of my colleagues.
- I gather a powerful combination of legal experience and knowledge in the representation of people and families who have suffered injuries or catastrophic injuries or unjust deaths derived from accidents.
- I have the professional capacity and resources so that efficiently, and when necessary, we can fight aggressively and represent my clients against big companies and insurers.
My Personal Profile and Studies:
- I was born in Mexico City and I became Houstonian in 1988 after my family moved to Texas.
- My family and I, obtained American citizenship in the year 2001.
- I obtained a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Finance from the University of Texas at Austin and a Juris Doctorate from the University of Houston School of Law.
University of Texas at Austin
University of Houston School of Law
- I am 100% bicultural and bilingual in English and Spanish which allows me to efficiently provide high quality legal services for Hispanic individuals and families from all over Latin America.
- I am a Christian and a family man with high moral values. Confidentiality and Honesty is sacred to me.
My Practice Areas:
- Injuries or Death derived from Work Accidents
- Injuries or Death resulting from Traffic Accidents
- Damages or Death resulting from defective Medications or Medical Devices.
- Civil Law, including transactions and litigation
- Mexican Law
- Real Estate Law
- Migratory Law
*** In the vast majority of cases that I promote, it does not charge a fee for work if compensation is not obtained. My clients trust that their cases will be taken care of and promoted very seriously.
Belonging to the Bar of Lawyers and Professional Associations:
- State Bar Association of Texas
- US District Court Southern District of Texas, 2007
- Association of United States and Mexican Lawyers
- Bar Association in the United States